#UnSelfie Photo Contest Rules
1. Introduction: The Salvation Army Southeast Michigan Adult Rehabilitation Center (TSA-ARC) is hosting an online photo contest inviting patrons of TSA-ARC’s 34 metro Detroit family thrift stores to take pictures of themselves shopping, donating or volunteering at the (TSA-ARC) thrift stores between the specified promotion period, for the chance to win a grand prize.
The contest may only be entered in or from the United States. This contest is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States.
2. Eligibility: Entrant must be a legal resident of the United States and 18 years or older as of DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED. Employees of TSA-ARC, its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and TSA-ARC family/household members (defined as parents, spouses, children, siblings, grandparents) are not eligible to enter. Void outside the United States and where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. All federal, state, and/or local rules and regulations apply.
3. Promotion Period: The contest begins at 12:00 a.m. E.T. on DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED and ends at 11:59 p.m. E.T. on DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED.
4. How to Enter: To enter, log in to your Facebook account during the #UnSelfie Photo Contest promotion period, and visit third-party application Woobox, http://woobox.com/osw66k, to submit a photo demonstrating how you support TSA-ARC via shopping or donating at the 34 metro Detroit family thrift stores, contributing to TSA-ARC donation drives or by volunteering at a TSA-ARC facility (visit www.salarmythrift.com for a complete list of facilities). All entries must include The Salvation Army shield. Photo submission period starts12:00am DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED and ends 11:59pm DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED. Voting begins 12:00am DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED and ends 11:59pm DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED. The winning photo will be selected based on the number of “votes” it generates via the offical entry app. No other forms of participation are valid. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different identities or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant will be disqualified. All entries must be received and recorded by third-party application Woobox by the close of the promotion period to be eligible for the #UnSelfie Photo Contest. All entries not meeting the requirements above will be removed from the contest.
5. Prizes: On DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED one (1) prize winner will be selected based on which photo receives the most “votes” between DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED and DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED.
No substitution, assignment or transfer, or cash redemption of prize will be permitted. TSA-ARC reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater approximate retail value. If a potential winner is ineligible in accordance with these Official Rules, fails to comply with these Official Rules or is for any other reason unable or unwilling to accept the prize for any reason, TSA-ARC shall have no further obligation to said participant. The prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be chosen based on which photo received the most “likes.” TSA-ARC will not replace any lost or stolen prizes.
6. Affidavit of Eligibility/Release: The winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and consent to a Publicity Release before receiving the prize.
If the winner cannot be contacted within three calendar days of first notification attempt, if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if the winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these contest rules and requirements, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected based on the number of “likes” it generates from all remaining eligible entries.
7. Conditions: TSA-ARC will have the right to photograph the winner. Entry constitutes permission to publish winner’s name, picture, likeness, and city and state of residence for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion for no additional compensation. By participating, entrants and winner agree to release and hold harmless TSA-ARC and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotions agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the contest. TSA-ARC is not responsible if the contest prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
8. Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of TSA-ARC. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed made by the authorized Facebook account holder submitted at the time of entry. If the TSA-ARC contest is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of TSA-ARC it shall have no legal responsibility to any entrant. TSA-ARC has the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. TSA-ARC assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. TSA-ARC is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by TSA-ARC on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the contest. TSA-ARC may prohibit an entrant from participating in the contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or TSA-ARC representatives. Facebook is not affiliated with the tracking or selection of entries in this promotion.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, TSA-ARC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Grand Prize is TO BE ANNOUNCED
Official contest entry page is http://woobox.com/osw66k